NHS Bolton Library Blog is 1 year old this week! In that time we have published almost 1750 stories, covering 166 topics that have been 7650 accessed times (at the time of writing). The blog’s most popular day was August 22nd 2011. The most popular search term has been “national, regional, and global trends in body-mass index since 1980″ which is also the most accessed story.
We want to hear about what YOU think about this blog. How do you use it? What is your favourite aspect? What would you change? Email any feedback to email@example.com
Please find below a selection of the most relevant and interesting news stories of the past week. Including:
- A comparison of the effectiveness of three parenting programmes in improving parenting skills, parent mental well-being and children’s behaviour when implemented on a large scale in community settings in 18 English local authorities: the Parenting Early Intervention Pathfinder (PEIP)
- Patients to choose GP practices under NHS plans
- Sexual health teams ‘should offer alcohol advice’
- The impact of injuries study. Multicentre study assessing physical, psychological, social and occupational functioning post injury – a protocol
- Use of community treatment orders for mental health patients rises 29% in a year